Sunday, May 13, 2007

A week in review

Mondays I usually go for a walk/hike with a buddy. Since I did the Indian Graves hike on sunday, I figured on a fast walk on level ground instead for the monday walk. I got 2 things out of that day. One was this wonderful view of an Osprey having caught a fish and having lunch!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The other was a great big blister on my right foot. Ummmm. Haven't had one since lord knows when. Out came the sewing needle and first aid kit. Punctured the thing and dressed it. But walking for a while was funny.

Then I went and watched Spiderman 3. I found it somewhat long but rather interesting. Things are getting funny for me, used to be fascinated by the action but these days I'm fascinated by the human interaction more. There is a big love triangle in this movie and of coming of friendship.

Then finally, I got me something I've been eyeing for a long time. The supermart had a $30 off coupon for anything over $250.... my brain clicked into gear and I got this cam for only $269... yayyyyy. A brand new Fujifilm S700 (S5700 in some places), 7.1MP, 10X optical zoom, 1cm Supermacro, Image Stabiliser, it takes SD cards too! I had gotten a spare 1GB SD card last year for $30 during last year's Boxing Day sale, now I can use it. I'm off tomorrow for some fun. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments:
Wow.. the bird looks so awesome! An eagle right?

Nice camera!!!
 
looks like you've been a busy boy! that osprey looks so regal. as does that camera! taken any good shots with it lately?

*blister... ouch*

oh, and I watched Spidey 3 yesterday too. was good, except I thought some scenes were just so cliched, like that sunset ending. oh well, it IS from a comic book... LOL!
 
Oh...what a beauty! I mean, the bird. :)
 
What an icredible shot of the Osprey. Wow! Indeed wow.

I liked Spiderman. Don't like how they treated Gwen Stacy. She is an important character in Peter's life as is her dad. I suspect we will see them both in future films. Please Hollywood.

That camera looks sweet. Can hardly wait to see what pictures you take with it. :)
 
woah...congrats on the capture of a new mega-zoom camera!!

been aiming for one but haven make the move... :(
 
10X optical zoom digital camera for only S$379? Very good buy! :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?