Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Summer Fun

OK OK I've been slacking quite a bit, haven't been posting as much.
Ahhhh my excuse is that I've been a busy boy.
As proof of my busyness, here's what I've up to.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dancing With The Stars Tour was in town! The Tour concert came here and yours truly paid big bucks to get ring side seats. I'd show you pics of the show but I was too busy ogling at the dancers. But here's one I stole from elsewhere anyway.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The celebs that came were Joey Fatone, Joey Lawrence, Drew Lachey and Joey McIntyre, who btw is an awfully good singer. In fact in addition to the singing all FOUR of them sang. Then of course came the dancers, naturally I'm only interested in the Gals. Cheryl Burke, Julianne Hough, Edyta Slewinski, Kym Johnson were all there and not an ounce of fat on them. Makes Megan Fox from Transformers look fat. Sigh 'tis was a magical night.

Then the same week I was watching Hairspray, another musical! and John Travolta hasn't lost his Mojo errrr ermmm stuff singing and dancing and boy can Queen Latifah belt it out. I didn't know James Marsden from X-Men can also sing!

Then there was Transformers the movie. Sigh, the cars! the cars! Eh what girl?

Then I went Kayaking .... again.

Then I went rafting down the Bow River (which btw is the national pastime here in Calgary). Now most people drift down the Bow as a leisurely affair like these chickens.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But no oh no. Not us. It was water warfare all the way. Take no prisoners! We started out with ONE article of war and ended the voyage with EIGHT count 'em EIGHT articles of war. These includes but is not limited to buckets, water cannons and one captured pirate cutlass.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think I must have floated down the Bow IN the water as much as on the raft. Repel boarders was the by word of the day! That's me in the water the last red cap trying to recapture some articles of war aka a bucket.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The intensity of the warfare left me totally exhausted and aching. Damn that water gun is hard to pump!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But I don't think the ducks and geese were very impressed.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So that's all for now. I have more events coming up, wonder if I have energy left...

Comments:
Now, this is life! ;)
 
ooo! so did you go for the finale or the in-between shows, or all of them?

you busy boy... isn't summer just full of fun? ;-)
 
I have no energy left after watching. Look really fun. Water cold?
 
wow, you sound like you had so much fun! I heart Edyta! She's so pretty!
 
Angel, shiok hor?

may, it was a concert tour, they came here! summer oso very short here

Simple American *feeds SA ribena*
water not cold shiok air temp 32C yikes

Erika, she pretty hor, pity she marrying that dude in the pic above *fumes jeles*
 
FF, Edyta is marrying who? the other dancer from dancing with the stars? really? where did you hear the gossips from? link link!
 
erika, it was said during the show...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?