Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Magical

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



It all started a few months ago when I received an innocent looking email. Hmmm, what the heck, why not? Besides it was just the right timing, let's give myself a present :)

So tonight, finally, I got to go watch the concert.

An Olivia Newton John concert.

It was like a dream come through. She looks every bit as pretty as when she was in Grease. Many years ago, she was one of the loveliest singers ever to grace the scene. She's still is.

Her voice has mellowed a wee bit but she sounds even more fantastic now. Watching her perform live was simply magical. I used to say Karen Carpenter was the best female singer around, I was wrong. Memories came flowing back with all the songs. Her rendition of an acoustic version of Physical was oh so sultry and tantalising, even more now than the original version.

I was so privileged to get to watch her sing.

I was so enraptured I forgot it was my own birthday treat LOL. I get to be 42 this sunday.

Happy sigh....*bliss*

Comments:
Happy Birthday in advance, in case I forget!! many happy returns, enjoy yourself :)
 
:) thanks!
 
FLYBOY!! Hepi hepi burfday!!

Solly, this year I no make cake :( Send you loads and loads of positive thoughts instead ok?

*big big hugsx42*
 
Happy belated birthday..FF..!! you are so lucky..!! i wanna watch Olivia Newton John too..! and i do so remember her.. in Grease..! i loved her so much..! i watched the movie 8 times in a theater.. muahahhaa!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?