Saturday, October 06, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend

I watched the new movie The Kingdom tonight. I thought it was typical of Hollywood to stereotype the middle east again. If the setting was in Iraq/Kuwait instead of Saudi, it would have been perfect...

Going backpacking and camping again this weekend, just love campin' out here in the woods. Gonna be a little chilly though, at night it will be about -5 and there might be snow in them there hills. As usual I've overloaded my pack and I think I've brought everything...including the kitchen sink. I toyed with the idea of bringing a durian but I think my campmates would ban me from going anywhere near them. Not a good idea when I'm the organizer!

Oh well, so much for a relaxing weekend.... yet...

Comments:
I could use the durian then.. muahahha!! have a good one..! happy thanksgiving..!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?