Thursday, December 27, 2007

A New Year is a Comin'

So one more year has almost passed. Time zooms past so much faster these days than I can remember. Or am I having so much fun these days that it seems faster?

I've been a busy boy for the last few weeks. Hence my truancy from here e-home.

Firstly I moved to a bigger place.

Secondly I just bought me a nice christmas present. :)

Photobucket
A brand new 2008 BMW F650GS loaded to the gills and then some as I add stuff. I'm browsing the Touratech catalog as I type.. power sockets, extra lights, aluminum panniers, bigger windscreen, the whole adventure touring set up here I come! I'm looking forward to doing the Dempster Highway to Inuvit in Summer. I will be crossing the Artic circle to get there woo hooo..

Now .. I just have to wait till Feb to get it as it's on order.... but ain't riding on the slippery roads anyway meanwhile... or will I? Muarhahaa with a bike anything is possible.

Comments:
Sticky Fly, woaah.. you are doing so well I see.

Hi hi.. Blessed New Year to you. :)
 
Wow..!! you'll have to go visit .. Aida.. in Nunavut.. :)
 
that's a really, REALLY nice present you got yourself there!

Happy 2008, FF!
 
*grin*
 
Happy New Year, Flyboy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?