Monday, March 31, 2008

Rat's Nest

Soooo Saturday was interesting.
Firstly the sky decided to dump on us. Ohhh winter's last revenge! Snow! Snow! and more Snow!
The drive up to Canmore was umm interesting. Even the snow plows were having a hard time clearing the roads and it was like summer last week! Crap.
But it didn't matter where I was going snow couldn't get in (but first I had to get there!)
I was going Caving!
But the snow made the hike up to the cave entrance rather treacherous.
Incident #1 - slid off on a snow cover piece of ice and busted my thumb owwwww
Coming back down -
slide #2 with a half twist and landed on the left hip.. double oowwwww
slide #3 with a quarter turn and landed on my right elbow.... how to say ow? blur already
slide #4 with a deadman's double leg kick and landed flat on my back... hope i didn't break amy of helmets in my knapsack...
all in all a spectacular display of my flying prowess (but not my landing prowess unfortunately)

oh yeah about the cave

Running around like headless chickens hey where is my climbing harness?
Photobucket

The Cave! The Cave!
Photobucket

Ok lets take look here, you mean I have to squeeze through that hole? I knew I shouldn't have eaten that mcburger....
Photobucket

Good thing I'm not wearing a skirt.. doing dancing under a horizontal pole imitation
Photobucket

Weeee we get to rappel down this dark dark hole.. ehh... where are going again?
Photobucket

I managed to bounce off one of the walls shimmying down a rope on my right hip so I managed to get both hips in a day. yay!


Ahhhh now I hurt all over... from my falls...

Comments:
Hi my name is Smarty aka Smartysnake. Below is my picture. Am I handsome?


My Picture
 
Thank you for this very good site, really a mix of good and interesting ideas. Above all, keep it up. Good luck
Regards

Voyance gratuite par mail en ligne rapidement
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?